- ATLANTIS PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. understands that our customer has entrusted us to make their dream / vision a reality. Upholding their trust is the foremost responsibility of each of our company’s team member.We leverage noble intention, therapeutic knowledge, transparency; expertise and experience to provide quality products that meet or exceed the customer’s expectations in the dedicated timelines.Our commitment to the customer is based on total understanding of their needs & expectation and satisfying applicable requirements. In pursuit of global production pattern, we believe in continual improvement in processes, which are finely tuned to ensure consistent quality and are flexible to adopt customer requirements.
We strive to keep the enhancing their company people updated with the processes as well as professional knowledge and improve our system for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Passing inputs and bags through various strong quality checks like Air washing, metal detection, load test, UV resistance test, and tensile test gives our bags an edge to perform as desired.
To Maintain Product Quality
- Inspection – on every stage to make sure the end result will be as per requirement.
- Traceability – all the bags carry one unique code number from which we can trace the set of workers who made the bag with details of all component used in the bags. These helps us to catch the root cause and carry out CAPA (Corrective and preventive action)
- Tensile Testing – Checking Tensile strength of all major Inputs like webbing, tapes fabric ….etc… To ensure the required strengths for safe usage of FIBC. This all done on computerized tensile tester for every lot.
- UV Resistance test – bags sometimes placed in outdoor at that time bag must survive in the exposure of sun light water and dew to check the resistivity, every fabric yarn goes through Q-Lab UV tester to ensure the bag have strength to stay in exposure for long.